Yes!  Murals can be painted on a numerous surfaces ranging from concrete to wood, wallboard to canvas and even on certain types of wall paper. The possibilities are absolutely endless!  

Painting a mural can take from anywhere from one day to several months depending on size and detail in the painting.

Yes! The value of a building will increase with at least the value of the commissioned mural providing it is painted directly on the wall surface. 

A custom hand painted mural's cost depends upon several factors: Size, Complexity, Location, Surface, Detail and type of paint (Oil or Acrylic Paint). I enjoy both mediums, however it takes me twice as long to paint with oil paint as it does painting with acrylic paint. Oil paint is also more expensive than acrylic paint.  To give you an idea of cost...an 8x10' wall that is fairly detailed will run between $5,000 and $7,000. The lower amount for an interior flat surface wall and the higher amount for an exterior heavily textured wall. Please check our PRICE LIST for more details.

Initial Meeting:

During the initial meeting, we will discuss your ideas for the mural and your budget goals. If you're not exactly sure of what kind of mural you want, we can happily provide suggestions that will coordinate with your decor, taste and/or interests.We will also need photos and measurements of the mural site to determine the size and obstacles involved in painting your mural. From your ideas and information, we are able to draw a mental picture of your desired mural and calculate the amount of time and materials needed to achieve your goals. *If you can provide us with photos, physical address, measurements of the desired mural site, your mural ideas, and your budget goals to us via email; We can then provide a preliminary quote for FREE via email. If however, we need to visit the site to take photos and measurements, we require a $40.00 fee for time and travel expenses to areas within a 50 mile radius of the 33433 zip code. The fee for us traveling to areas beyond a 50 mile radius will be determined based on the site location. Either way, please contact us to set up your initial meeting today!

Within a week after our initial meeting, a preliminary quote will be provided to you. This quote estimate both the mural cost and time required to complete the job based on the information we discussed during the initial meeting.

If you are pleased with the preliminary quote, we begin work on the sketches for your mural. Sketches are not necessary for some projects, such as cloud effects, image transfers, specific photos, or logos; most other murals require quite a bit of artwork, arranging and to-scale perspective sketches be drawn before work on the walls can begin. We require a non-refundable deposit of $100 to begin work on the sketches for your mural.

The day painting begins, we require 30% of the total cost due (unless the total cost is less than $500). If there are any changes made to the mural once painting has begun, there will be additional charges. The remaining final payment of 70% is due upon completion of the mural.

Yes, I can travel out of the state for projects over $5000.



© Copyright 2007 Wall Murals All Rights Reserved | Images on this site may not be copied or reproduced without permission of the artist.